The study of bioactive substances at the molecular level is known as Molecular Pharmacology. The knowledge of molecular biology can be used to determine how medications truly work in living things.
- Molecular Pharmacology and Drug Targets Introduction
- Review of Cell Signalling, Transduction, and Pathway
- Application of Metabolomics to Drug Activity
- The Way New Drugs Work That Are Currently Being Developed
- The endocrine system aids in preserving internal homeostasis by producing endogenous substances known as hormones. The use of medications to help maintain and regulate endocrine function is a crucial area of study in Pharmacology.
- Primary hormone effects
- Modification of endocrine function
- Pathways for metabolic and hormonal diseases
- Mechanisms of hormone signal transduction